The following video captures the services rendered by Laudium Mental Health Society, a multi-disciplinary mental health service provider, and the relationships they have formed with stakeholders to meet the needs of their community. The video showcases the experiences of the beneficiaries and the role of the protective workshops for the beneficiaries.
Laudium Mental Health Society – Mini Documentary
- Northern Cape Mental Health Society – Mini Documentary 15th Sep 2021
- Seeing The World Through A Different Lens – SAFMH Annual Report 2020-2021 14th Sep 2021
- SADAG Predicts Increase In Suicides For South African Youth 13th Sep 2021
- “Creating Hope Through Action” – World Suicide Prevention Day 10th Sep 2021
- Laudium Mental Health Society – Mini Documentary 8th Sep 2021