The following video details the diverse protective workshops, live-in facilities and services offered by Yonder, a Mental Health Society in the Northern Cape. This video captures the benefits of partnering with local stakeholders to improve and better the lives of mental health care users.
Northern Cape Mental Health Society – Mini Documentary
- SAFMH ANNUAL REPORT 2022-2023 14th September 2023
- SA FEDERATION FOR MENTAL HEALTH CONDEMNS HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS AGAINST CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS IN THE EASTERN CAPE 6th September 2023
- Creating Hope Through Action This World Suicide Prevention Day 4th September 2023
- Easy-To-Read And Why We Need It 3rd September 2023
- Analysis: SA’s New Mental Health Plan And The Problem Of Stigma 17th August 2023