The following video highlights how the challenges faced by a community may affect the mental health of society. The video captures how the services offered by the Pietermaritzburg Mental Health benefit those living with psychosocial disabilities and the community at large.
Pietermaritzburg Mental Health – Mini Documentary
- Explainer Series: International Day of Persons with Disabilities 28th November 2023
- International Day of Persons With Disabilities 2023 28th November 2023
- Let’s Talk Stigma – Short Film 25th October 2023
- National Down Syndrome Awareness Month 2023 20th October 2023
- World Mental Health Day 2023 Webinar: Using Our New Mental Health Policy Framework 20th October 2023