Tiyese Jeranji has published an in-depth article featuring SAFMH on Spotlight on Monday, 11 October 2021. The article offers insight about South Africa’s Mental Health Policy Framework and Strategic Plan 2013 – 2020, which lapsed last year. Click here to read the article.
Spotlight In-Depth: SA’s Mental Health Policy Has Lapsed, What Happens Next?
- Supporting The Rights And Mental Health Of Persons Of Short Stature 10th Nov 2022
- Congratulations And Thank You 9th Nov 2022
- Life Esidimeni Should Have Fast-Tracked – Not Frozen – SA’s Mental Health Plans 9th Nov 2022
- WMHD On Power FM 25th Oct 2022
- SAFMH Sheds Light On Loadshedding Impact on Mental Health 25th Oct 2022