Tiyese Jeranji has published an in-depth article featuring SAFMH on Spotlight on Monday, 11 October 2021. The article offers insight about South Africa’s Mental Health Policy Framework and Strategic Plan 2013 – 2020, which lapsed last year. Click here to read the article.
Spotlight In-Depth: SA’s Mental Health Policy Has Lapsed, What Happens Next?
- SAFMH ANNUAL REPORT 2022-2023 14th September 2023
- SA FEDERATION FOR MENTAL HEALTH CONDEMNS HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS AGAINST CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS IN THE EASTERN CAPE 6th September 2023
- Creating Hope Through Action This World Suicide Prevention Day 4th September 2023
- Easy-To-Read And Why We Need It 3rd September 2023
- Analysis: SA’s New Mental Health Plan And The Problem Of Stigma 17th August 2023