The following video is about Uitenhage Mental Health Society located in the Eastern Cape. The video captures the impact of COVID-19 on the services they offer to their community and residential facilities, the experiences of the mental health care users in their care and the multi-faceted roles employed by staff members.
- Northern Cape Mental Health Society – Mini Documentary 15th Sep 2021
- Seeing The World Through A Different Lens – SAFMH Annual Report 2020-2021 14th Sep 2021
- SADAG Predicts Increase In Suicides For South African Youth 13th Sep 2021
- “Creating Hope Through Action” – World Suicide Prevention Day 10th Sep 2021
- Laudium Mental Health Society – Mini Documentary 8th Sep 2021