The following video is about Uitenhage Mental Health Society located in the Eastern Cape. The video captures the impact of COVID-19 on the services they offer to their community and residential facilities, the experiences of the mental health care users in their care and the multi-faceted roles employed by staff members.
- SAFMH ANNUAL REPORT 2022-2023 14th September 2023
- SA FEDERATION FOR MENTAL HEALTH CONDEMNS HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS AGAINST CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS IN THE EASTERN CAPE 6th September 2023
- Creating Hope Through Action This World Suicide Prevention Day 4th September 2023
- Easy-To-Read And Why We Need It 3rd September 2023
- Analysis: SA’s New Mental Health Plan And The Problem Of Stigma 17th August 2023