This video was filmed by North Gauteng Mental Health Society and their mental health care users. In this video we hear from Mme Baloyi, a mental health service provider, who shares her experiences, explains the work her organisation does and how COVID-19 has impacted the services they offer.
North Gauteng Mental Health Society – Mini-Documentary
- Supporting The Rights And Mental Health Of Persons Of Short Stature 10th Nov 2022
- Congratulations And Thank You 9th Nov 2022
- Life Esidimeni Should Have Fast-Tracked – Not Frozen – SA’s Mental Health Plans 9th Nov 2022
- WMHD On Power FM 25th Oct 2022
- SAFMH Sheds Light On Loadshedding Impact on Mental Health 25th Oct 2022